- Wood and Color Variations. Natural variations in the color, textures and grain of the wood used to manufacture our cabinets or changes in the color of the wood caused by the natural aging process of the wood material are not considered defects.
- Wood Doors. Changes to wooden doors caused by changes in humidity, temperature and other local atmospheric conditions are not considered defects. Door warpage of up to 1/4” shall not be considered a defect.
- Painted Finishes. Changes (such as finish stress lines) caused by the use of diffuse porous woods (such as birch) or by changes in humidity, temperature and other local atmospheric conditions are not considered defects.
- Glazed Finishes. Glazed finishes are by nature uneven, and some edges and profiles will be larger than others. Glazed finishes may vary from item to item, resulting in variations in color, texture and finish. These types of variations are not considered defects.
All product must be inspected upon receipt for damage. Claims submitted after 7 business days that are not found to be manufacturing related, may be denied. Freight claims for noticeable damage or shortages must be notated on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. To submit a claim, all documentation including pictures of the damage, proof of purchase and/or order numbers must be provided.
Product may be returned to KCD with a 20% restocking fee if the following criteria is met:
- The product is not assembled (flat pack only)
- The return is initiated within 60 days of receipt of the product
- The product is not damaged and is in original packaging
Changes or cancellations must be made within 2 hours of approving an order. Once an order has been processed, the order is final. Changes after this timeframe may be subject to a $100 change fee. Cancellations requested after the order has processed are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All changes or cancellations requested must be made in writing
- If additional charges are required, a second deposit will be processed