Warranty and Returns
Kitchen Cabinet Distributors believes in making products that you’ll love for a lifetime. We make products as durable as they are beautiful, and we stand behind every product we make to ensure you’re satisfied.
Kitchen Cabinet Distributors warrants that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of five years from the date of shipment from our facility.
This limited warranty applies only to the use of our Products in normal residential use. Defects are defined as any imperfection that may prohibit the use of the cabinet in normal residential applications or which otherwise do not measure up to our quality standards. This warranty applies to the original owner and cannot be transferred to subsequent owners.
Defects do not include items beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to the following:
- Wood and Color Variations. Natural variations in the color, textures and grain of the wood used to manufacture our cabinets or changes in the color of the wood caused by the natural aging process of the wood material are not considered defects.
- Wood Doors. Changes to wooden doors caused by changes in humidity, temperature and other local atmospheric conditions are not considered defects. Door warpage of up to 1/4” shall not be considered a defect.
- Painted Finishes. Changes (such as finish stress lines) caused by the use of diffuse porous woods (such as birch) or by changes in humidity, temperature and other local atmospheric conditions are not considered defects.
- Glazed Finishes. Glazed finishes are by nature uneven, and some edges and profiles will be larger than others. Glazed finishes may vary from item to item, resulting in variations in color, texture and finish. These types of variations are not considered defects.
Defects or damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly, intentional damage, misuse, product modifications, exposure to the elements, accident, or negligence on the part of persons other than Kitchen Cabinet Distributors is not covered by this limited warranty.
Kitchen Cabinet Distributors reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its products without notice and shall not be liable for providing warranty replacements in the event of such discontinuance. If Kitchen Cabinet Distributors replaces any product under this warranty, it may substitute parts of products designated by Kitchen Cabinet Distributors to be of comparable quality or price in the event the parts or products initially purchased have been discontinued.
Kitchen Cabinet Distributors’ obligation under this limited warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of the affected cabinets or component parts, at our discretion. This limited warranty does not cover the cost of assembly, installation, removal, subsequent damage or transportation of the defective Products regardless of whether the work was performed by customers or by a contractor, service company or consumer. Without limiting the foregoing, labor charges for removal or installation of warranted materials, as well as incidental and consequential damages, are excluded
All product must be inspected upon receipt for damage. Claims for damages not related to manufacturing defects must be submitted within 7 business days of receipt of product. Claims submitted after 7 business days that are not found to be manufacturing related, may be denied. Freight claims for noticeable damage or shortages must be notated on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. To submit a claim, all documentation including pictures of the damage, proof of purchase and/or order numbers must be provided.
Product may be returned to KCD with a 20% restocking fee if the following criteria is met:
- The product is not assembled (flat pack only)
- The return is initiated within 60 days of receipt of the product
- The product is not damaged and is in original packaging
- The product has not been discontinued
Changes or cancellations must be made within 2 hours of approving an order. Once an order has been processed, the order is final. Changes after this timeframe may be subject to a $100 change fee. Cancellations requested after the order has processed are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All changes or cancellations requested must be made in writing
- If additional charges are required, a second deposit will be processed